Sparq Designs is looking to add another online marketing manager to our growing team. We are looking for someone who builds strategies in their sleep – someone who puts well-branded targeted content based off of market research at the forefront of everything.
Online Marketing goes beyond the crafting of public-facing social media posts. Research, client communication, and an understanding over brand awareness must come into play when it comes to developing successful social media strategy. Additionally, the usage of Google AdWords, SEO, and video are necessary implementations when building a web presence.
We are looking for someone with experience in this line of work to be a part of our knowledgeable team of online marketing managers.
The role of the Online Marketing Manager is to not only help us with our personal growth and identity, but will take on the following roles as well:
- Builds and manages agency clients’ paid, owned and earned social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Drives engagement and leads across the marketing funnel through relevant content and channel management and establish consistency across the social media platform
- Creates online marketing strategic plan based off of events calendar, holidays, campaign creation, and budget
- Applies and oversees the implementation of best practices for each platform while initiating targeting strategies based on demographics and marketing goals
- Run and track success of regular social promotions and campaigns , as well as the content and links posted through multiple channels
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI and establish regular reporting for KPI metrics
- Researches the latest digital trends and utilize new technologies to drive stronger results
- Frequently communicates with client to stay on the same page in terms of new developments and events
- Travel to clients for meetings, media shoots, and events
- College Degree (Preferably in Digital Media, Marketing, PR, or Communications)
- 2-4 years experience PAID social experience in social marketing for a business or nonprofit, post college
- Experience with: Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Instagram Insights, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Pinterest Ads
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and any relevant online marketing case studies/portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org.