We are looking for great people.
Our team of experienced and creative tech-savvy professionals has been helping our partners masterfully navigate market challenges since 2014. We invite you to become a part of the Sparq community and inspiring success stories of your own.
Contact, even if we do not currently recruit for the position you are interested in.
- Competitive Wage
- Unlimited Growth
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Program
- Paid Maternity + Paternity Leave
- Health Benefit Package
SEO Coordinator Apply Now
The SEO Coordinator will be responsible for conceiving and executing various optimization efforts to help maximize organic search visibility and performance across our client portfolio. This is a client-facing role that requires excellent communication skills and a firm grasp of the on-page and off-page search engine ranking factors most critical to success.
The SEO Coordinator must possess a keen understanding of technical SEO, as well as working knowledge of and experience with effective content marketing, backlink profile management and whitehat backlink acquisition tactics. They must have effective time management, organizational and analytical skills while actively demonstrating an eagerness to assist in other marketing channels, stay abreast of industry updates/best practices and proactively identify previously unaddressed areas of opportunity.
SEM Coordinator Apply Now
The SEM Coordinator will manage paid search campaigns on Google٫ and all other pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. A successful SEM Coordinator will work with the SEO and Online Marketing teams to maximize ROI٫ drive traffic٫ and customers. In addition٫ the SEM Coordinator is in charge of managing the paid search budget.
The candidate we are seeking is efficient, organized, and professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute tests٫ collect and analyze data٫ identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data
- Track٫ report٫ and analyze website analytics
- Track٫ report٫ and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget٫ appropriately estimating monthly costs٫ and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Implementation of social media ads
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years previous experience in marketing or advertising
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google٫ Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing٫ conversion٫ and online customer acquisition
- Continually current on trends and best search engine marketing practices
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g.٫ Click Equations٫ Marin٫ Kenshoo٫ Search Ignite)
- Adept in and experienced with website analytics tools (e.g٫ Google Analytics٫ NetInsight٫ Omniture٫ WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are critical success factors
- Demonstrate quality work with strict deadlines
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Google Drive
- WordPress CMS backend familiarity is encouraged
- Ability to travel to client meetings