An integral and pivotal turning point for us happened at the beginning of 2017. In February, we launched gorefreshdental.com which serves as a hub for cosmetic and general dentistry, a location finder for all 65+ Refresh Dental offices, and a dental appointment scheduler. In June, we launched psgdental.com, which is similiar to Refresh in functionality, but with a focus on speciality dentistry like orthodontics, endodontics, and periodontics. We were able to do all this through a partnership with North American Dental Group.
North American Dental Group, an Inc. 500 company, is a premier dental group with a commitment to industry-leading service and care for each patient. They have acquired Refresh Dental, Precision Specialty Group, Corner Dental, Dental Care of Michigan, and Dental Express and continue to grow. They brought us on this year to aid in their development and growth.
Working as a preferred vendor for NADG opened up many doors for our team including, allowing us to build our video department and bring on a Creative Director to manage and build our design team.
Our partnership with NADG utilized all of our departments:
- The design team helped rebrand Refresh Dental with a revised logo and color palette. They also created the designs and user experience for the new gorefreshdental.com and the new psgdental.com websites.
- Our developers built these custom sites as well as custom scheduling software to request appointments, and soon to schedule appointments with a few clicks of a mouse. They also developed mobile responsive versions of both sites to better accommodate website visitors.
- Our copywriters were kept busy writing location pages specifically to be picked up by search engines.
- Our videographer was able to travel across Pennsylvania and the midwest to film testimonials at every practice.
- Our social media team created and continues to implement a strategy that focuses on building a presence and creating overall awareness.
- Developers, designers, and the online marketing team also were responsible for creating landing pages to be accessed by a strategic Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign.
Sparq Designs foundation has been built by the motto, “when our clients succeed, we succeed.” Because of this vision and the digital marketing plan that was put into place for NADG, Refresh Dental was able to acquire new dental patients per month at each location through PPC and our “Request an Appointment” landing pages. NADG’s success has been one that, using our entire time, our creativity, our talent and our grit, we were able to build up from the ground up. Our trajectory for NADG is continued growth by way of new patients and the acquisition of new locations and partners.
With NADG’s continued success, we can only see more success for Sparq Designs as well. We are excited to see what Q3 will bring for our partnership with NADG.